Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Cedar Mountain Commons!
Since our opening, Cedar Mountain Commons has been served by many kind and dedicated individuals who have given their time, talents and knowledge to enhance the quality of life for our residents. Volunteers can assist in many ways in keeping with their own interests.
Opportunities could include:
- Playing games and cards (Scrabble, Bridge, Cribbage, etc.)
- Being a walking buddy
- Engaging a new friend in conversation
- Teaching basic computer and Internet skills
- Offering presentations about travel experiences, hobbies, careers, etc.
- Serving as bus monitors/companions to assist residents on shopping trips
- Reading and writing letters for residents
- Assisting with recreation programming (arts & crafts, Bingo, word games, etc.)
If you are interested in volunteering at Cedar Mountain Commons, use the form below
to contact us.
Volunteer Email Contact Form: