EMS Education now conducts annual respirator fit testing for Hartford Hospital employees with patient contact. You should register through Healthstream.
If you have never been fit tested at Hartford Hospital before, or if it has been more than 10 years since you were last fit tested, you should make an appointment with Occupational Health prior to your fit testing date, to make sure you are medically cleared to be fit tested. Occupational Health can be reached at x52175.
Please do not eat, chew gum, smoke, or drink anything besides unflavored water within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment.
Fit Testing dates in May:
• May 10, 2012: 10:00am to 4:00pm
• May 17, 2012: 10:00am to 2:00pm
• May 18, 2012: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
• May 29, 2012: 6:30am to 10:30am
• May 30, 2012: 4:00pm to 8:00pm
• May 31, 2012: 10:00am to 4:00pm
Fit Testing dates in June:
• June 21, 2012: 10:00am to 4:00pm
• June 22, 2012: 4:00pm to 8:00pm
• June 25, 2012: 10:00am to 2:00pm
• June 26, 2012: 6:30am to 10:30am
Check back later for more dates!
We are located in the ERD/ERC buildings at 560 Hudson Street. Come up to the 4th floor, then follow the signs.
If you would like to set up a date to fit test the employees in your department, contact Eric B at x53085 to discuss options.