Health Tip: Living With Arthritis Pain
(HealthDay News) -- Having a positive attitude can do wonders
for arthritis pain, the Arthritis Foundation says.
The foundation offers these suggestions
- Don't allow yourself to think constantly about your pain.
- Devote your attention to activities that you enjoy and make you
- Change any bad habits for dealing with pain, such as taking too
many medications or turning to alcohol.
- Maintain a good sense of humor.
- Fill your life with positive people.
- Focus on activities with family and friends.
- Eat a well-balanced diet and exercise regularly.
2010Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.