Health Tip: Signs That You May Have
(HealthDay News) -- Endometriosis is a painful condition
characterized by uterine tissue that grows outside a woman's
The U.S. National Women's Health Information Center says warning
signs of endometriosis may include:
- Menstrual cramps that are very painful or worsen over
- Pain that persists in the pelvic area or lower back.
- Pain in the intestines.
- Pain during or after intercourse.
- Pain while having a bowel movement or urinating while
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles.
- Difficulty getting pregnant.
- Feeling fatigued.
- Symptoms during menstruation, such as nausea, bloating,
constipation or diarrhea.
2010Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.