(HealthDay News) -- Fatigue describes the feeling that you have
no energy or motivation.
The many possible physical and psychological causes of fatigue
include exertion, stress, boredom and lack of sleep, the ADAM
Encyclopedia says. Its suggestions for reducing fatigue
- Maintain a consistent sleep schedule.
- Drink lots of water every day, and eat a variety of nutritious
- Get plenty of regular physical activity, and don't overbook
yourself socially or at work.
- Try to change any situations that are causing stress.
- Consider meditation or yoga to help you ease stress.
- Discuss with your doctor taking a multivitamin.
- Avoid drugs, nicotine and alcohol.
2011Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.