Health Tip: Is My Memory Loss Normal?
(HealthDay News) -- Everyone forgets things now and then, and
remembering everything naturally becomes more difficult as you get
But certain types of memory loss may indicate something much
more serious. The American Academy of Family Physicians says the
following warning signs should not be ignored:
- Suddenly forgetting things much more frequently than you once
- Having difficulty remembering tasks you have performed many
- Having trouble learning how to do new things.
- Telling the same stories or saying the same phrases repeatedly
in a conversation.
- Having problems dealing with money or making decisions.
- Having difficulty keeping track of daily events.
2011Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.