Health Tip: Choose a Day-care Provider
(HealthDay News) -- There are many questions to ask and numerous
options to consider when choosing a day-care provider.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests these questions:
- How are children treated?
- How clean is the facility?
- What's the quality and nutritional value of the food?
- How safe are the playrooms?
- Is there enough space for play and activities?
- What's the general demeanor of the children and staff?
2011Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.