Health Tip: Are You Disposed to the Holiday
(HealthDay News) -- Though the holiday season is joyous for
many, it can be depressing for some.
The Cleveland Clinic mentions these risk factors for the holiday
- Connecting the holidays with family problems or painful
- Expecting that you should feel happy.
- Dealing with the loss of a loved one, or spending the holidays
away from friends and family.
- Developing unrealistic expectations, or thinking about
negatives that have occurred during the past year.
- Dealing with changes in the family, such as divorce or
- Drinking too much alcohol during the holidays.
2011Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.