Health Tip: Find Time for You
(HealthDay News) -- If you're the type of person who is always
doing things for others, you need to find time for yourself,
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers this
- Try to maintain a healthy balance between work and your
- Find the time to foster important relationships.
- Don't be afraid to seek help from others when you need it.
- Exercise and practice relaxation techniques, which will help
- Keep an open mind, and be willing to try new hobbies and
- Ask your family doctor for help when it's needed.
2011Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.