Health Tip: Control Portion Sizes at Home
(HealthDay News) -- Limiting the amount of food you eat is key
to losing weight and maintaining weight loss.
The Cleveland Clinic suggests how to control portion sizes at
- Serve your food on smaller dishes.
- Serve smaller portion sizes, and skip second helpings.
- Pack leftovers in single-serving containers. Freeze any
- Always dish out a serving, rather than eating right out of a
- Keep food not yet served away from where you're eating.
2012Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.