Health Tip: Keep Your Emotions in Check
(HealthDay News) -- Your emotional well-being plays a
significant role in your physical health, so it's important to feel
good about yourself and to keep any problems in check.
The American Academy of Family Physicians offers this advice for
maintaining good emotional health:
- Discover healthy ways to express your emotions and learn to
communicate in a positive way with others.
- Don't get carried away by strong emotions. Always take time to
think before you react and speak.
- Focus on things that make you happy in your life.
- Stay physically well by getting plenty of exercise and
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet, and avoid drugs and
2012Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.