Health Tip: Promote Healthy Teeth
(HealthDay News) -- Your pearly whites are one of the first
things people notice, so it's important to keep them looking their
The American Dental Association suggests these healthy dental
- Brush teeth twice daily for two minutes per session using a
- Floss your teeth at least once daily.
- Restrict starchy and sugary snacks.
- When playing sports or engaging in other physical activity,
wear a mouthguard.
- Don't smoke.
- Don't pierce any part of your mouth or lips.
- Schedule regular visits with your dentist.
2013Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.