Health Tip: What May Trigger Restless Leg
(HealthDay News) -- Restless leg syndrome is characterized by
uncomfortable feelings in the legs and feeling the urgent need to
The U.S. National Library of Medicine says possible triggers of
restless leg syndrome include:
- Having a family history of the condition.
- Being pregnant.
- Having an iron deficiency.
- Having side effects from certain medications.
- Having Parkinson's disease.
- Having chronic kidney disease.
- Having peripheral neuropathy.
2010Copyright © 2010
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.