Health Tip: Is Your Child Being Cyberbullied?
(HealthDay News) -- Cyberbullying involves harassing,
threatening or embarrassing young people through the use of
technology, such as computers (especially Facebook) or cell
The Nemours Foundation says possible warning signs of
- Acting distressed after being on the Internet.
- Withdrawing from social activities or friendships.
- Avoiding social gatherings or not wanting to go to school.
- Seeing grades fall.
- Having behavior problems at home or school.
- Showing changes in mood, appetite or sleep patterns.
2011Copyright © 2011
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.