Health Tip: New Moms Need Care, Too
(HealthDay News) -- The first few days and weeks after you have
a baby can be exhausting, but it's important to take care of
yourself and get as much rest as you can.
The Womenshealth.gov website lists these suggestions to help new
moms rest up:
- Limit the number of visitors you have.
- Focus on just caring for your baby.
- Eat well and try to get sleep.
- Don't push yourself too hard.
- Try not to worry about household chores or cleaning.
- Ask for and accept help from friends and family.
2012Copyright © 2012
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Copyright © EBSCO Publishing. All rights reserved.