The 1-Year Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Fellowship Program accepts one (1) applicant per year. Unfortunately, our program does not support applications from those on H1B Visas (J-1 is acceptable).
Applications for the 1-Year Heart Failure & Transplant Cardiology Fellowship Program. Applications must include:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Copies of USMLEs (Steps 1, 2, and 3 required)
- ECFMG (if applicable)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three current letters of recommendation (No faxing or e-mail)
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the fellowship coordinator via telephone or e-mail.
Program Start Date:
- The program begins July 1st.
Program Associate Director:
Advanced Heart Failure Cardiology Fellowship
- Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street – Suite JB208
Hartford, CT 06102
The 1-Year Advanced Heart Failure Cardiology Fellowship Program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, age, religion, color, disability or national origin.