- The residency program participates in the ASHP Matching Program.
- Please submit a letter of intent, curriculum vitae, standardized form from three references, and pharmacy academic transcripts via the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PHORCAS).
- A personal on-site interview will be required.
- The letters of recommendation should be written by preceptors or supervisors who know you well.
- Completed applications must be submitted via PHORCAS by Tuesday, January 5, 2016.
- Laura C. Hobbs, Pharm.D., BCPS
Director of Residency ProgramClinical CoordinatorDepartment of Pharmacy ServicesHartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
P.O. Box 5037
Hartford, CT 06102-5037
(860) 972-2910 (FAX)