The Smoking Cessation Program at the Henry Low Heart Center is the most comprehensive hospital-based smoking-cessation program available in Connecticut. Smokers can chose from a variety of treatment options to stop smoking.
- A six-week smoking cessation group provides the support of others who are quitting smoking.
- A three-session individual counseling option is available for people who prefer to meet one-to-one.
- Smoke Free for Life offers Support and reinforcement to become smoke-free. Facilitated by an experienced cessation counselor.
- Smoke Free/Why Weight? is a 6-week program for those who wish to quit smoking while maintaining their weight.
- Work-Site Smoking Cessation Group is a six-week employee smoking cessation group on-site to many local businesses and corporations.
- Medications can be purchased on-site and the program’s experienced
counselors are well-informed about the latest medications to treat
- Some people choose to enroll in research clinical trials for smoking cessation at the Henry Low Heart Center.