Who Should Attend?
The comprehensive program is designed for patients with pulmonary diseases such as emphysema, asthma, chronic bronchitis, fibrosis and others...
- Whose shortness of breath compromises their lifestyle
- Who want to learn more about their disease and ways to manage it
- Who want to learn ways to improve their breathing
- Who want to attain the highest level of independent function
Through breathing retraining, regular exercise and proper nutrition most participants have significantly improved their quality of life.
What are the Benefits?
For many graduates, the program has been able to help:
- Control and alleviate symptoms
- Increase exercise tolerance
- Decrease anxiety and depression commonly associated with pulmonary disease
- Learn more about their disease
- Feel better about themselves