Database design, development, and support, including security, maintenance, and backup.
- Application design, development, and support for research specific studies (desktop MSAccess, Excel, or SQL server based).
- Application design, development, and support for departmental registries.
- Conformation to HIPPA requirements.
- Data cleaning.
- Data retrieval.
- Direct ADT (admission/transfer/discharge data) feed from SMS.
- Data parsing to capture relevant fields.
- Query development to capture relevant populations to fill database.
- Exploring the warehousing of Lab and Medication information.
Re-engineering of MS Access/SQL/Excel application to conform to a normalized relational database design
- Exploratory analysis using SQL, Access, Excel.
- Function/Class development.
- Customized data capture to SPSS, Excel.
- Syntax development to recode, compute, and define variables.
- Custom report design with statistical results for univariate and multivariate analysis.
- Assistance and technical support for online form submissions
Jeff Mather, Director of Data Management
Group manager, database developer, data extraction, statistical analysis.
Gil Fortunato, Business Systems Analyst
SQL server administration and database developer, data warehousing (maintenance of data feeds), data cleaning, data extraction.
Juan Gonzalez, Business Systems Analyst
Departmental IS technician, database developer, maintenance of departmental database/systems.
Steve Wilcox, Business Systems Analyst
Application design and development, Data Mapping, Process Analysis, System Integration and Conversion.
Joe Tortora, Clinical Systems Analyst
Database developer, departmental website, exploratory analysis, TELEform survey tool development.
Research Technical Support (Movaris/Trintech)
Please contact us to find out how we can help you!