WebNursery - Help
Hartford Hospital offers this service to parents of newborns at our hospital as a way to announce their happy news online to family and friends!
Here's how our service works:
- After your baby is born, a representative from Our365 will visit you to see if you would like your baby's picture taken (please note that there is a fee for this service.)
- Using a state-of-the-art digital photo processing system, your baby's picture will be taken, and you will be able to see the results immediately on a computer screen. You can then decide which picture(s) you like best before your purchase.
- Additionally, you will be offered the option of posting your baby's picture on our web site. You decide what information you would like displayed on your baby's personal web page.
- The web posting is FREE. There is a charge for portrait services.
- You will need to sign a consent form to allow us to create your baby's personal web page. You will also be given a password to access that page.
- Your baby's picture is sent electronically (via a secured Internet connection) to the Our365 photo processing lab where your high quality prints are produced.
- Within 3 business days your baby's photos will be available online for you, your family members and friends to view. You will be able to login to edit your baby's web page, order prints online, and much more.
- All portrait services may be paid for by credit card, C.O.D. (charge on delivery), check, or money order. CLICK HERE for portrait package information and pricing.
- Consult our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- For more information regarding the WebNursery service at Hartford Hospital, including questions regarding a baby's web posting or portrait information, contact Our365.