The WPO is a social/professional setting for women physicians to become acquainted with other women physicians they may not otherwise have an opportunity to meet and to develop a network of like-interested collegues.
The Hartford Golf Club
134 Norwood Road | West Hartford - (860) 523-5229
6:30 Cocktails and Social
6:45 Welcome and Introductions
7:00 Presentation - Hartford HealthCare Women's GI Center
Presented by: Maria Johnson, MD - Gastroenterology - Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Overview of the Hartford HealthCare Women's GI Center
- Introduction of the Center's members
- Clinical focus of the Center
PELVIC FLOOR DYSFUNCTION
Presented by: Kiran Sachdev, MD - Gastroenterology - Connecticut GI
- Constipation and fecal incontinence in women
- Medical management and diagnosis of these disorders
- Use of biofeeddack and ARM to diagnose and manage these disorders
SURGICAL OPTIONS FOR FECAL INCONTINENCE
Presented by: Kristina H. Johnson, MD - Colon and Rectal Surgery - Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
- Sphincteroplasty- what is it and who it benefits
- Interstim- rectal pacemaker - what is it and who it benefits
- Solesta implant - what is it and who it benefits
Due to venue planning needs, meal choice on registrations received after October 8 are subject to substitution without notice.
When you register, please be prepared to make a choice from one of the following:
- Pasta Primavera
- Grilled Filet Mignon (not available after 10/10)
- Pecan Crusted Grilled Salmon (not available after 10/10)
Continuing Medical Education
Hartford Hospital is accredited by the Connecticut State Medical Society to sponsor continuing medical education for physicians. Hartford Hospital designates this educational activity for a maximum of 1 hour AMA PRA Category 1 credit (s). Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity
Conflict of Interest Policy
All planning committee members responsible for planning CME activities sponsored by Hartford Hospital are required to disclose any actual or apparent conflict of interest related to the content of the presentation via the CME program application. In addition, program planners have an obligation to resolve any actual conflicts by recusing themselves from planning this program so as not to appear to influence the content.
If you have any questions about this meeting, contact Luisa Machado at 860-972-1891.